Saturday, December 06, 2008

Oh crap. A meme. Really?

So, I've been asked to list seven weird things about me. Can I just wimp out and say that, after much thought and consideration, I've come to the conclusion that there are absolutely no weird things about me? No? Okay.

Anyway, one of my favorite people in the whole wide world, Newscoma, is the person who linked me for this, so it's my pleasure to try to think of seven weird things about me. (Feel free to add your own insights on my weirdness in the comments.)

  1. Well, let's just start with number one, why don't we? I typically sit down to, um, go number one. I don't know why. Maybe because I stand so much each day that I like to sit down whenever I get the chance. What can I say? I'm lazy.
  2. (You're still here? Cool.) I'm on the fence regarding religion, but I pray often for my friends and family. Just in case.
  3. I used to eat applesauce with ketchup.
  4. Co-workers seem to think it weird that I don't have one consistent hairstyle. Slicked back, bangs down, side part, middle part, I change it up without thinking about it. I've just never committed to one look.
  5. Vertigo!
Wow. I seriously got stuck at five. Too many things from which to choose, I guess. Anyway, that's my post. Smell ya later.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

number 1 i can understand. number 2 i can follow. number 4 i fully endorse. if you can't jack around with your hair, what CAN you jack around with? number 5 i don't understand, but okay.

number 3? applesauce with ketchup. that's crazy. that's a completely irresponsible use of condiments. i say that, but now i'm intrigued to find out if it really tastes as foul as it sounds, or if its utterly delightful.

maybe i shouldn't comment after consuming my second double scotch...

monstermash said...

Even my son, who prays to the ketchup gods daily, who enjoys ketchup with pizza (ew!), has never dared match ketchup with applesauce (double ew!!).

Definitely weird.

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

Yeah, you got me on the ketchup and applesauce thing too. But I calmed down upon thinking that it might be a little like sweet and sour sauce...that's pineapple and ketchup and worcestershire, isn't it?

I'm still not tempted to try it though.

Anonymous said...

I guess #3 is enough of something weird that you don't NEED 7. You could just list #3 seven times and no one could top it! :-)

The Old Man and His Dog said...

Dude, I put ketchup on anything and everything, spaghetti, mac + cheese, pork, ham, mashed potatoes, but NOT applesauce!!!!

Ok, lets try to make this work....there's vinegar in ketchup right? and there's apple cider vinegar right? so in a weird kinda way you're just making "apple cider vinegar ketchup"

Nah....still doesn't work!