Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Shirts for Christmas

The king of the Christmas gifts I received this year was the Nikon D70s that my wife gave me. Some other highlights though were some really cool t-shirts.

My dad bought me a very cool shirt from Blue Note:


Amy knew that I had finally given up on my favorite Himmelman shirt and tossed it after 13 years of use. And for the surprise gift of the year, she presented me with a brand new replica of the original. Of course, the shirt isn't available on picture day. It's in the washing machine, but here's what the old and tattered one looked like:


Today I opened a package from my friend Leesa. She knows me so well. My man Buk and one of my favorite quotes of his: "I don't hate people, I just feel feel better when they aren't around." Love it. Just last night I was reading his excellent Ham On Rye again. It's just about perfect. And the shirt is awesome.

2 comments:

The Old Man and His Dog said...

How do I get one of those Himmelman shirts? It'd go nicely with my hat!

Heidi said...

What a wonderful Christmas for you. I look forward to pics from that camera from you.

and here's a virtual present I know you're gonna like:

http://www.scoutingny.com/