Wednesday, April 26, 2006

A Day In The Life

She ambles in and asks the bellman a question.

"Is this where the seminar is going to be at?"

"Which seminar would that be, ma'am?"

"It's next week sometime."

"Um, that could be any number of seminars. Do you know the name of..."

"You know. It's about finance."

God. Aren't they all? "I'm sorry, ma'am. I'll need to know a little more info..."

"Who would know?"

"Well, the front desk might..." And to the front desk she went.

I wish her well. And I wish me a drink.

1 comment:

Titusina Andronica said...

Haha, that's like my brother's job, almost. He works at a bookstore. He gets people coming in like:

Customer: I want a book.
Bro: What sort of book are you looking for?
C: oh, I think the front might be purple. There's a dog in it.
Bro: o.O