Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Joshua Watches As The Storm Passes Through

Friday night, I was at work as the tornados passed through my state. It can't be forgotten how horribly the storm shortened the lives of a dozen people in the Gallatin area. Our hearts are certainly with those lost their loved ones.

As for my immediate family, everyone is fine. My Gallatin relatives were both safe at their workplaces and their homes, while just across the street from the terrible destruction, escaped damage. My wife, Paige, and our two youngest were at home in Murfreesboro and were keeping keen eyes on the clouds and hail just outside. Joshua was particularly observant of his surroundings as Paige snapped this shot.

Nashville Red Cross could use your donations of money and/or time to help those who were hit hard by the tornados.

No comments: