Sunday, April 22, 2007

That Little Hippie College Sounds Very Appealing

She told me about when she and her daughter toured that little college in North Carolina and how their guide was a little freshman girl who was barefoot and clueless about all things college tour related.

Samples from the tour:
"This is the lake where people go skinny-dipping."

"This is the infirmary where they pass out birth control."

"This building...I think, is the Science building maybe?"
We laughed and she continued to talk about how beautiful the campus was and how I should check it out if I ever get back to North Carolina for a visit.

Going for humor, I said that I'd be sure to check out that lake.

Not missing a beat, she replied, "Just make sure you stop by the infirmary first. Just in case."

No comments: