Wednesday, July 01, 2009

The annual post about my shaved head.

Every summer for the last few years, I've shaved my head when it started to get hot. I've never kept it shaved though letting it grow back to a full head of hair just in time for autumn. No one ever really likes it, including my wife. Truth be known I've never really cared for the look either, but something about a head of sweaty hair bugs me so much that I'm always cool with it.

This year is the first time that I've gotten random compliments from coworkers and friends. I kind of liked it, too. The big surprise, however, was last night when my wife noticed that my hair was growing out pretty fast and admitted that she liked my shaved look for the first time ever. I'm not sure what's so different about it this year. Maybe as I age my face is getting a bit rounder which complements this certain appearance.

Anyway, for the first summer ever, I've not only shaved my head, but I'm keeping the clippers close at hand to keep it like this for at least the next couple of months.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Taylor Joiner said...

Thanks for all you do for us!