Thursday, July 28, 2005

Is It Football Season Yet?


Out there somewhere, football season is on its way. Not one of the saucier HNT postings, but revealing in some way I suppose.

Faithful optimist that I try to be, I have no doubt that the Titans have just as much chance of hitting the playoffs as our division mates. We'll just have to go back to our pre-Heimerdinger ball control offense just run, run, run (with an occasional short pass to a tight end). It's just that simple. See? I could coach.

6 comments:

Osbasso said...

Welcome to HNT! I've added you to the Nekkid roll. Nice effect with the shirt. Hope to see more of you down the road!

Monalicious said...

Great picture, looks like you're trying to see where football season is. At least that's what I would be doing. Just waiting for it again....

armalicious said...

Welcome & bravo! :)

Anonymous said...

You continued the football theme!
So your first HNT, how do you feel?
I still like McNair even though he doesn't wear and Oilers uniform.
I liked the Bucs, Pats and T?Ts, comment, really thought provoking!

Unknown said...

Happy HNT and Cowboys training camp starts this weekend. YeeHarr
You watch Julius Jones go and go and go this season.

melusina said...

But its been football season here in Greece for awhile now!

Oh wait a minute, you mean Titans, Volunteers type football. These days I keep getting confused! I don't know why the damned Europeans can't just call it soccer.