Saturday, December 22, 2007

But enough about ugh for a minute.

I just received an early Christmas present. And it just may be the best present ever.

Big thanks to a brother, a sister, a mom, a dad, and a wife for pitching in for this 80 GB iPod classic. 80 GB? Are you serious? I've had a 4 GB mini for a year or so. It in itself is pretty awesome, but now I can fit all of my music and fave podcasts on here and never have to take anything off to make room for other things.

Phone calls of thanks are about to be made.

4 comments:

holly wynne said...

I've been planning on buying this with my Christmas money! This makes me even more excited!!!!!! (Hence the exclamation points...)

holly wynne said...

Dude, you are not going to believe this. A half hour or so after posting the above comment, MY parents gave ME an early Christmas present...an 80 GB iPod Classic :).

Merry Christmas, iPod brother.

~grey said...

Very cool gift!!!
I have happy for you!

The Middle Child said...

That is so awesome!!!
I got something I have been wanting, a digital photo frame that goes through all the pics on my memory card! Sweet.

Happy New Year!!