Sunday, December 02, 2007

Some of my guests are way cool.

While working today, I met a guest who was reading a book that made me think of fellow bloggers, Newscoma and Ron.

World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War

If she finishes reading it tonight, she's giving it to me to read. I'm looking forward to reading it, either the copy she gives me of the copy I'll pick up at my local library. I just wish my library had the audio version available. Who are its readers? Author Max Brooks, Alan Alda, Ron Howard, Rob and Carl Reiner, and the voice that I just have to hear reading this, Henry Rollins.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've read big chunks of that book, and it's pretty good. Very fun. One of these days I'll buy the whole thing.

Erica said...

I got that book for my birthday this past year and read it within days. It was AWESOME.

Of course I'm a huge lover of all things zombie :)

TWM said...

I hadn't heard about this book, but it sounds fantastic. Off to Borders I go.

Hurple said...

The best book I've read in years. And, the audiobook is even better. Mark Hamill is especially wonderful in it.

Newscoma said...

ZOMBIES!!!