Friday, October 03, 2008

This Hermit Steps Out Tonight

Photo by flickr user, Travis Hightower Imaging
by Creative Commons Attribution

Thanks to my cool and generous pop, I'll be at the McCoy Tyner concert tonight at Nashville's Schermerhorn Symphony Center. I haven't decided yet if I'll take the bus or really live it up and drive my wife's van. The bus will be cheaper, but the last one back from downtown leaves at 10:15 and I'm not sure I want to be checking my watch if the performance runs close to two hours.

With Nine Inch Nails on Halloween and Sweeney Todd next week (if I can find my tickets!!), October is looking to be quite the month of social events for me.

Enjoy your weekend.

1 comment:

ceeelcee said...

Find those tickets!

I'm going tomorrow night. We'll swap reviews. I've seen the set and a couple of scenes. It will RAWK!