Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tom Waits - "Time"

I can't figure out what's up with the way that whenever I embed a video into my blog, it comes up as just a bunch of code in Google Reader. I switched templates thinking that was the deal, but it wasn't. User error maybe? There aren't enough steps in the process for me to think I'm doing something wrong.

Oh well. If any of you have an idea of how I can fix this little complaint of mine, I'm all ears.

In the meantime, here's a song that's been dancing in my head all evening. If you're reading this in your Google Reader, I bet it's all code, huh?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like Blogspot is transforming the "<" and ">" characters into html entities, so that the code just becomes text inside the node.

But not being a blogspot user, I have no idea how to make it not do that.

monstermash said...

I like that your post titles are now a different color than the post body :) Such a "girl" remark, isn't it. I did enjoy Tom, too.