Saturday, January 10, 2009

Links, Kids, and Paris

From Daguerreotype to Photoshop, as found linked by Arts & Letters Daily.

What Heidi did yesterday. I wish I did it, too.

The other day in the car, Josh asked, "Why is the moon up in the middle of the day? Is it because it misses seeing the sun?"

Same day in the car, I put in a CD of French songs for children entitlted, Let The Good Times Rouler! Less than fifteen seconds in, Josh asked, "Um, is this English?" (It sounded funnier than it might read here.)

Oh, and speaking of the French, last night I went to Paris and had a Heineken at La Pause, courtesy of Google Street View.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Google Street View is one of the coolest things ever! But I can't have it on my computer because my computer slows waaaaaaay down. Bummer.