Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Willis


Monday before work, I walked around Century Blvd. and Elm Hill Pike and took over ninety pictures.Because I am me, most of my pictures were of ducks. Unfortunately, when I got home and uploaded the pictures to the computer, I was left feeling underwhelmed by every shot. Oh well, that's a part of the process.

Anyway, I played with this shot of the Willis building in Picasa and ended up liking it a bit. At least I got some decent excercise from my walk. And got a bit better with the camera probably. And got flirted with by a dude. At least he was vague about it and polite and moved along after getting the hint that he might be barking up the wrong tree. And he had a Vandy hat on so, you know, go Dores! Dores fans are cool.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

it's a fairly good photo. Just needs a little space on either side. :)

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

Nice thing about living in digital age: doesn't cost you anything to come home underwhelmed with every shot.

Cool pic.