- I wake up this morning to my cherub falling off of my bed. He's fine but screaming from the shock and fear of falling.
- Then my wife informs me that my work check had an error on it. $40 for a week's worth of work? I don't think so.
- Did I mention it's hot in the house? My general crankiness is well on its way now.
- My hero/father comes over but I have no time to visit b/c I have to go to work.
- I go to work. We are not busy so I am at peace with not making a lot of money today, but I get drama anyway. Someone has told a petty lie about me and now my integrity is questioned by someone whose friendship I value.
- I come home at midnight to a loving home which is, as previously mentioned, hot, hot, hot. My poor family had to deal with this all day? Maybe I had the good day instead. At least I was in a cool, comfortable hotel all day.
I'm good, but I could be so much better.