Sunday, May 13, 2007

For The Beautiful Moms

1. Mother And Child Reunion - Paul Simon
2. Lady Madonna - Fats Domino
3. Mama - Electric Light Orchestra
4. Ooh! Mother - Unicorn
5. Mother Stands For Comfort - Jane Birkin
6. Calling My Children Home - Emmylou Harris
7. Mama Didn't Lie - Jan Bradley
8. Brooklyn Roads - Neil Diamond
9. I'm A Woman - Peggy Lee
10. Stacy's Mom - Fountains of Wayne
11. Breakfast In Bed - Dusty Springfield
12. Mother, The Queen of My Heart - Lonesome Standard Time
13. Angel From Montgomery - John Prine
14. Don't Step On Mother's Roses - Johnny Cash
15. Loves Me Like A Rock - Paul Simon

And for the beautiful moms with a touch of crazy:

1. Mother - Danzig
2. Mother - The Police

2 comments:

Kat Coble said...

And for those of us who are afraid of the type of mother we might become:

1. Mother--Pink Floyd

chez bez said...

Kat: How could I have forgotten that staple from my high school days? Good add.