Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Class Starts At Midnight

I sat for a minute wondering which one to choose. Princeton or Berkeley? I weighed my options carefully before deciding that it would be a shame to deny myself the educational benefits of one by choosing the other. So I chose both.

I now have several hours of lectures from both schools on my iPod. There'll be no degree earned, but I'm cool with that because there will also be no tests. It's just nice to have lectures available to me with the click of a button. It's 12:40 AM and I'm listening to Berkeley's Lew Feldman teach General Biology.

It's fascinating to hear him explain reciprocal altruism among animals. Next up is "LSAT Logic in Everyday Life" at Princeton.

I love going to college via podcast. One thing about it, beer is always allowed in the classroom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I had no idea this was even out there. The only podcasts I've ever downloaded were some travel things and the Couch to 5K ones.
Thanks for stopping by my blog, it's nice to know I'm not the only 30-something who's still searching.