Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Last night's dream.

Last night featured a dream whereupon I delivered luggage and room service to both Slash of Guns N Roses and Terrell Owens of the Dallas Cowboys. As none of the luggage was tagged with identification and I don't know the first thing about room service, it took me a long time - hours - to figure out what belonged where. Needless to say, I received no tip.

A birthday banquet was also taking place for my young niece and I was just too busy to stop in and say hi. Sounds about right. ;)

2 comments:

Leesa said...

Terrell Owens?? lol

I hate those dreams where you can't remember how to work something.

I always have the dreams with cell phones or locks on lockers. I can't get the phone to work or remember a combination. Or.. I get lost in the halls at school and can't remember where my classes are.

Strange dreams.

Paige Jennifer said...

I dreamed I was on a date with Jake Gyllenhal. And when I awoke, my fingertips still tingled from touching his back.

Yeah, I know - I need medication.