Friday, September 09, 2005

The Default Post Is Always Cute Baby Pictures





The big weekend is coming up. Little Bro, whose height exceeds mine by several inches, is getting married this weekend. This afternoon will be the rehearsal. Immediately afterward, I will make the long drive to "Donkey Mountain" to pick up my oldest son. I will then get back to Nashville just in time for the rehearsal dinner (and to give my first toast ever).

The following morning is the wedding. And then, Sunday I will take Christian back home. Sunday through Tuesday will find me at home with the youngest two while my wife goes down to Biloxi to help her mom sort through her stuff in the aftermath of Katrina. So, that'll be a few days of Mr. Mom duties under my belt.

It's all good stuff and I can't wait for this wedding. I just hope to pencil in a nap sometime late next week.

And here is the link to the latest pics of Joshua and Ari.

1 comment:

Vickie said...

So, sweet! Joshua really looks so much like you. Hope you had a good time at the wedding. And, best of luck on being the sole caregiver for 3 days! I'm sure it'll be loads of fun!