Thursday, September 08, 2005

My Return To HNT


It's been awhile since Chéz Béz has joined in the action known affectionately as HNT. I'll jump back in with a picture of me dating back to 1992. A laid-back, long haired record store employee, general carouser and lover of good tunes and great times. This was the year of the road trips. Concrete Blonde in Atlanta, Toad The Wet Sprocket and Chris Whitley at Bogart's in Cincinnati and Drivin n Cryin in Knoxville. And too many to count at home in Nashville.

Rock on.

6 comments:

lecram sinun said...

cool. happy hnt!

Anonymous said...

you always looked so cool with long
hair, but then you look cool with
short hair too -
mom

Scott & Julia said...

Groovy!

Lelly said...

I DO like B&W shots...I have some too! Happy HNT

The Zs said...

Mike - you rock that mullet! We miss ya buddy!

The Z family

chez bez said...

Thanks for all of the cool comments. And yes, 30, I always did like Judd Nelson the best. ;-)