Sunday, October 08, 2006

Vote For Pippin

The Nashville Humane Association is looking for Nashville's Top Dog. The dog with the most votes will be the face of the association next year.

Me? I'm voting for Pippin. Pippin has fliers all around east Nashville. Pippin even has a myspace page. Obviously, Pippin is a social animal who cares about you.

So go here, scroll down, and vote once a day through Wednesday and show your support. I've even heard it said that Pippin has promised never to poop in your yard. Have Pippin's opponents promised the same? I don't think so.

Pippin thanks you for your vote.

4 comments:

Leesa said...

Such a cutie ;)
I'm SO going to vote now.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much! And Pippin thanks you too! Now which yard is your yard so I can make sure he doesn't poo there?? =) Sometimes he gets confused..... =)

chez bez said...

Yeah. Lots of "confused" politicians break promises, huh?

I'm in Hermitage, so just keep him on your side of the Percy Priest Dam and we'll be cool. ;)

Anonymous said...

I met Pippin this weekend! He gets my vote.