Monday, November 06, 2006

The Recurring Dreams Are Getting My Attention


I'm always at work and I am always dissatisfied with something that I have just been told to do. Last night's dream had me getting off work at midnight and being told that I had to come back in at 5 A.M. the following morning for a double shift (5 A.M. to midnight). I protested but relented and was on my way out the door when the most familiar part of the dream occurred. I fainted and fell to the floor only to immediately recover and continue about my day.

This dream happens about once a week or so. Always with the fainting and always with the quick recovery and on with my day. In last night's dream, I also found a quicker route home from work. My dreams seriously need new writers.

3 comments:

Leesa said...

Interesting. I've never heard of fainting in a dream.
I have dreams where I can't remember anything. They are too weird and I've had them for years.

Marianna said...

To dream that you are fainting, suggests your inability to confront some unconscious issue or feelings. You need to be more aware and acknowledge of those feelings.

www.dreammoods.com is the website I use. Click on dream dictionary & pic out key words from your dream.

M~

chez bez said...

Thanks.