Monday, November 27, 2006

Surely I'm Weird

I was recently tagged by a blogger friend of mine to do the "Six Weird Things About Me" meme. Is it weird that I can't think of one thing for that list? Maybe my head's just not in the right place for it right now. I've got lots of virtues and lots of faults, and I do think of myself as a bit eclectic and weird. However, I just can't put my finger on any one interesting detail that validates my weirdness.

I suppose my spouse would be able to compose a list of weird things about me pretty quickly. But if you'll excuse me, I have to go eat my ketchup and applesauce sandwich now.

4 comments:

Leesa said...

You want my help?? :P

I kid, I kid ;)

Marianna said...

She's a meanie, that Leesa.

:P

Eclectic, yes. Weird, no. That's my story & I'm sticking to it.

M~

Anonymous said...

You are really weird -- applesauce and ketchup. Are you kidding? Applesauce and olive paste are much better together.

Heidi said...

heh. i certainly don't think it's weird that i don't get jealous, or that i wear hiking boots with skirts....but i had to think about what other people might think is weird.

i don't blame ya for not doing it. don't know why i did it, myself.