Sunday, September 16, 2007

Discovering Captain Jack (Not The Pirate)

Now that I'm all caught up on current episodes of Hotel Babylon (a show about my job that really gets it right), I have time to check out what else is on TV. I stayed up way too late the other night watching Torchwood on BBC America. I've never watched Doctor Who, but I've learned that this is a spinoff (and anagram) of that popular and long-running series.

Between this and my recent enjoyment of Philip K. Dick's wonderful stories, it's possible that I'm becoming a bit of a sci-fi fan.

1 comment:

Newscoma said...

Okay, I blame you for getting me hooked on Hotel Babylon and now I have someone to babble on about Doctor Who and Torchwood.
I love BBC.
Even in Hooterville, which makes life just a bit better all the way around.