Sunday, September 30, 2007

Cross the dam. Download the movie.

The workplace was a drag tonight. It provided no monetary justification for getting out of bed today. I should have called off and played with the kids. But I don't call off. My work ethic easily surpasses its rewards. Now it's midnight and I am contentedly perusing my online favorites as the family sleeps.

While on break tonight and listening to podcasts, I learned about Hotel Chevalier, the online-only prequel to The Darjeeling Limited. Keywords remembered include "Natalie Portman" and "naked." Knowing I'd be watching that download soon after returning home kept the drudgery amidst the time clocks bearable.

Download complete. Signing off...

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I saw it too... I love Jason, Natalie, and all of it.

Bar L. said...

Wow, I'm glad you left me a comment about Bruce so I could find your blog! Diverse, interesting and very cool. I'll be back for more.

Have you seen that video about Darfur by Mattafix?

Melissa said...

http://girlofthenorthcountry.blogspot.com/2007/10/blogger-reflection-awards.html

Tag. :)