Tuesday, July 11, 2006

On Brevity And Levity

Recent posts have found me in a very troubled and worried state of mind. Today I want to talk about something different, just a brief story.

On my moving day, it was only toward the end of it that I realized that I had a rather large hole in the back of my shorts. Upon asking my wife and son how long it had been there, they replied with a smile, "Pretty much all day."

I usually don't go commando, but I had forsaken underwear that day. Everyone had seen my bare ass and no one had told me. The worst of it? My wife and I had been filling out paperwork with the very cute and very female apartment complex agent and at one point, I got up and walked away from her desk to get a Coke.

And you just know that she looked.


John H said...

at least this story has a happy ending!

SistaSmiff said...

Chez is gonna wear these shorts to the next Blogger Get Together.

Chez Bez said...

Wrong! Those shorts have been properly disposed of.


Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.