Sunday, March 25, 2007

The Running Man: Day Two

A week of V-8, oranges, granola bars and a daily vitamin under my belt and now the urge to run is strong.

Last night's run with my iPod brings to mind a question. Am I doing it wrong or do I have weirdly shaped ears? The ear buds kept falling out as I ran last night. Do any of you runners have the same problem?

I'm off to the lake again as soon as my wife gets home from the store.

The new playlist? Cheesy but fun:
  • Rocky theme, Bill Conti
  • Flash Gordon theme, Queen
  • Jimi Hendrix - The BBC Sessions
Gonna fly now!

5 comments:

Kathy T. said...

Flash! A-aaah!

chez bez said...

I was gonna say that but I couldn't figure out how to spell the "A-aaah!" part. ;)

ceeelcee said...

Thanks for getting THAT stuck in my head.

I normally don't like Nike shoes, but the Fit+ thing with the sensor in the shoe that hooks up with your iPod has been exceedingly cool.

To quote Michael McDonald, "It Keeps Me Runnin'."

chez bez said...

I've been considering those shoes actually. If this running thing ends up being more than a passing fad for me, than I may have to get those.

Sarah said...

I can't keep the ear buds in to save my life! After miles of forcing them back into my ears, the only thing that hurts worse than my screaming calves are my ears!

Glad to know someone else is experiencing the same thing!