Sunday, March 11, 2007

They dance and they play.

Today, we here at Chez Bez ventured out for a second consecutive day of outdoor play under the warm and welcome warmth of the Sun. Oh, how the kiddos love to play.

At the Frist Center's Turner Courtyard, with Danny Salazar and his band playing beautiful Mexican music, my two littlest danced with abandon. (I regret that I only took snaps of them dancing hand in hand and video of them running around. I really should have gotten video of them as they danced. Oh well, another time.)
*************************CLICK TO EMBIGGEN************************



Video of the frolicking:

3 comments:

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

I love it. I. Love. It. I'm going to get up and do that arms-out spinning in my living room, right now! This made me very happy.

Leesa said...

Very cute :)

Melissa said...

your kids are so frickin' cute.