Sunday, June 10, 2007

Mothership BBQ: Bringing Bloggers Together Since 2006

"Woke up
Got out of bed
Dragged a comb across my head"

And went to Mothership's closing party to meet some cool folks.

Jim closed his Berry Hill location and is on the lookout for a new address for his "Funkin' Good Ribs, Baby!"

Today's good times reminded me that I need to get out more often. It's all work, sleep, blog at midnight for me. Sharing beers with nice people like these is simply a pleasure too rarely experienced.

Here's hoping Mothership re-opens soon. Until then, where will the bloggers meet?

3 comments:

GingerSnaps said...

It was such a pleasant surprise to get to meet you! I don't know where the new "hang out" will be, but I hope everybody will continue with these planned and impromptu "blogger meet ups"...sooo fun. I don't think anybody really wanted to leave yesterday! :)

Newscoma said...

I'm finally home and just wanted to say it was great to meet you. I really enjoyed it.
Wishing you and yours well,
Trace

Anonymous said...

I'm slowly making my way through Google Reader and catching up. Oy! It's been almost a week since you wrote this!

I was great to meet you at M-Ship!! So glad you got to join us!