Sunday, April 27, 2008

AT&T Blue Room brings it to your room.

If I clock out on time and get home fast enough, I'll get to watch Gogol Bordello play their Coachella set tonight. Their start time is approximately 11:15 Nashville time. I'd like to also see Love and Rockets, but they don't take the stage until just after 1:00 A.M. and I'd like to be in bed by then.

Who needs a life when live and awesome concert webcasts like this are available? Big thanks to AT&T Blue Room for making this possible. They're doing Bonnaroo too. Forty-four more days until that little festival plays in my living room.

[Edit to add: I'm thinking there's a small chance that Tom Waits might show up during Gogol Bordello's set. He appeared with Gogol Bordello's Eugene Hütz in a quirky little film called Wristcutters: A Love Story and I don't think he lives far from Indio, California, where Coachella does its thing. It's not likely but I'm here just in case.]

2 comments:

Melissa said...

that was a wonderful little film, based off a wonderful little story. did you see it?

chez bez said...

melissa: I did. It wasn't perfect, but it sure did make me smile.