Wednesday, June 25, 2008

From the top of the hill.



I took some time out of my day to go for a long walk Tuesday evening. To the Hermitage library and then to the foot of the dam and then up that steep hill to test my legs (not so strong as it turns out). Before heading back home, I took a few pictures, only one of which I liked much at all.

Anyway, here's a shot of Tuesday's sunset from the top of the hill. Around the time I snapped this, I received a very sweet and much appreciated text from the lovely and talented Newscoma. This sunset behind barbed wire and that text reminded me that while life can certainly be tough, it can also be "of the good."

Thanks for reading. Thanks for caring.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Bar L. said...

Wow - that's an awesome shot...that should be framed.

peach said...

Michael,

That really is a nice shot! You've got quite the talent with the camera lense, ya know.

chez bez said...

Thanks!

Newscoma said...

Hope you are feeling better.

Kate said...

Sometimes when we feel the most strain, someone reaches out and reminds us there is something better.