Wednesday, June 11, 2008

What's a bored blogger to do?

After working too many days in a row, I am lucky to have two off in a row starting today. I should really get out of the apartment and do something, but I seem to have forgotten what it is that people do when they have spare time.

I did go to the apartment pool for a bit, but it was packed and hot and I couldn't stop worrying about my iPod in the heat. Things with hard drives like cool, dry places, right? So I walked back after less than an hour.

Weighing options...
  • See a movie? Doubt it. I'm driving into town tomorrow and don't want to use the extra gas.
  • Walk to the library? I do that enough as is. I need something different.
  • Go to a bar? I'd just worry about getting a DUI.
I give up. Tomorrow will be my day of social activity. I'll meet up with a cool blogger or two and just go from there.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Bar L. said...

Have fun whatever you do!! AND stay OUT of trouble.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you'll have a great day off! After work for me is with the girls while my beautiful wife goes to the movies. Guess I'll hang out on my front porch swing . . .