Wednesday, June 25, 2008

We're keeping a close eye on our energy usage here.

From NewsChannel5.com:

The trend of paying the electricity bill late has become a more widespread trend. According to Nashville Electric Service, from March to May the number of customers who were more than two months late paying their bills went up by as much as 40 percent!

The increase in Nashville was considered very significant to many in the energy business.

NES also said the number of customers who have had the electricity cut off remains steady at about 400 a day. The 400 number is typically because the electric company cannot turn off or turn back on more than that per day.

h/t: Nashvillist

1 comment:

Kate said...

Count me as one of them, although I admit, I was late because I thought I set up all the bills to be automatic. Just missed this one. Blonde moment.