Wednesday, June 04, 2008

In which an obscure 70s song is used in a corporate commercial...

You know that Focus song I was talking about the other day? The one in the McDonald's commercial? My friend Jag found it and shared it on Twitter this morning. The song is "Hocus Pocus" and you're watching LineRider.


Also, for your extreme viewing pleasure, below is the live in concert clip that my friend Corey found on YouTube. As crazy as that song is to listen to, watching frontman Thijs Van Leer perform it raises the bar on wild. Enjoy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot even imagine how long it takes these people to make those crazy long line rider courses. I mean, it takes forever just to figure out angles so he doesn't just crash and burn on a landing.

Good song, though. :)

LeBlanc said...

I heard this tune on the radio the other day for the first time in years and I just love it. The guitar is spectacular. All my wife could do was make funny faces and laugh. I guess yodeling does that to some people!

chez bez said...

leblanc: That's gotta be a cool radio station you were listening to.