Saturday, June 14, 2008

I escape to the music...again.

I've spent the better part of the day trying to clean and rearrange the kids' rooms. I just gave up on that little project. They've got too much stuff and the line between trash and treasure is just too gray. A perfectly cool looking Power Ranger is treasure. A small plastic piece to a toy that we no longer have is trash. The stuff that fits neither description makes up probably 80% of what's on the floor.

Giving up (for now) and returning to the laptop turned out to be a very smart thing to do. On KCRW.com, the current and recent playlist reads as such:
  • Aimee Mann "You Can Make A Killing"
  • James Hunter "Strange But True"
  • Ana Laan "Paradise"
Beats picking up toys.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Neato Burrito! I used to volunteer at KCRW for Chris Douridas' show Morning Becomes Eclectic. I have great memories from that time and listened to so much amazing music.