Monday, July 14, 2008

As thick as it gets.






This is after four days or so of not shaving. And it's possibly as thick of a beard as I've ever had. What I didn't capture in the shots was the little circle just underneath my chin where no hair grows ever. My own personal crop circle. Or as I once heard a comedian describe it, "the dance floor surrounded by the carpet."



Anyway, I doubt I'll ever be able to grow a full beard. I'm not sure I'd even want one. But whenever I can, I give it my best shot. Because I'm a man like that.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just be glad you can skip a day or two between shaves.

Anonymous said...

Those look like shots from a razor ad.

Anonymous said...

Ain't a thang wrong with a little bit o'a goatee or some little sumpin like that.

What's so weird to me is my son is now sporting a beard. My son, that I gave birth to.

The Old Man and His Dog said...

I have the same "crop circle" under my chin when I let my beard grow. I also can't grow sideburns though. Oh well...

Anonymous said...

I don't think I mentioned how much I love these pictures....