Tuesday, August 12, 2008

It's what they call a blogger roundup.

Today...

There's a Citizen of the Month who cracks me up.

I visit Tiny Cat Pants to read her "one last thing about Rielle Hunter." Whether or not she's right on the money, I don't care. Everything Aunt B. writes and shares is like a gift from a big brain to a smaller brain. If she was a professor, I'd audit her class just for the benefit of attending.


Virginia DeBolt writes at BlogHer about a blogger who wrote of being (feeling?) scammed by a big company and got sued by said big company as a result. A similar thing happened to a local blogger a year or so ago. The BlogHer post is very informative and interesting. A must-read for those who blog.

There's lots of talk of chupacabras on the Internet today. It doesn't quite fit, but I've got Steve Miller's "Abracadabra" in my head now. "Chupa- My chupacabra / I wanna reach out and grab ya." I know. Lame.

Have a good day. I'm just hanging out in Hermitage, waiting for my ride.

No comments: