Saturday, September 09, 2006

Music That Is Free And Beautiful


There was a time when I lived near Hillsboro Village. One of the many things that I loved about the area was that I was always in short walking distance of so many of Nashville's finest sights and sounds. I would often amble down to the Blair School of Music to enjoy free and beautiful musical performances.

Although I will be working and unable to make it, The Serafin String Quartet plays at 3:00 this Sunday and I recommend it to all lovers of classical music. The concert is free and the hall is superb. Nashville's Schermerhorn Symphony Center is an awesome addition to our city and I hope to soon attend for a surely awesome musical experience, but the Blair School of Music fits my budget much more comfortably and the talent featured is quite exceptional as well.

Click here for September's events.

No comments: