Thursday, September 28, 2006

Where To Eat, Where To Eat

Thursday should be a busy day for me. It'll start early with me taking the family to school so that I can have the van all day. I need the van to help my dad take a rocking chair (surely worth millions) to an auction store.

He's offering to buy me lunch for my efforts but I just can't think of where I'd like to eat. We'll be in Green Hills, but not too far from the whole Woodbine/100 Oaks Mall area. I'm not quite in the mood for burgers or tacos, but maybe some kind of barbecue would be nice.

I like to blog, so it'd have to be a place where a blogger would feel welcome. I love music, so a restaurant with some kind of record album decor would be a nice touch. And don't get me started on what I look for in restroom motif.

Hmmm.....

Any ideas?

No comments: