Tuesday, September 05, 2006

You Beta, You Beta, You Bet

Lame reference to The Who above. Sorry about that. ;)

It has come to my attention that several people are unable to leave comments on my blog ever since I switched to beta blogger. The improvements are stellar, but I wish that I could fix the comment problem somehow. I checked my settings and it is set for "anyone can comment." I thought that it was just people who haven't yet made the switch who were unable to comment, but a few who have don't even have blogs.

So I don't know what the deal is.

In good news, it appears that I am getting a used iPod at a very fair price. I'm excited about this. I can already envision me in perfect health from all of the running I'll be doing with my iPod strapped to my arm. Goodbye Buddha belly, hello abs of steel. It's just that simple, right? Have iPod, will exercise. Cool.

I hope everyone had a nice weekend. I know all too well that not all who celebrate Labor Day avoid labor. What was once a weekend devoted to relaxation has merely become a weekend devoted to big sales at the department stores. And the workers are nickel and dimed.

Be well.

2 comments:

melusina said...

I don't seem to be having any problems.

Your pictures are lovely. I can't believe how much Nashville has changed in the past 4 years. I miss it. =(

JD said...

Quick iPod thoughts: Don’t know how serious you are about running with that thing, but old iPods suck for runs. They die within 5 minutes. I was told that my battery just needed to be replaced but instead I just bought a Shuffle.

Worked out perfectly. I leave my old bulky iPod plugged into my stereo and use the Shuffle for runs. The damn thing is so light that I just toss it in my pocket and forget about it while running.

So if you want the iPod for runs, then you may have to replace the battery on the one you are buying; factor that into the cost of purchase. You may be better off just buying a Shuffle.