Wednesday, January 17, 2007

The Pants Must Share In The Blame

According to Gadget Lab, a Vallejo, Ca. man suffered second- and third-degree burns over most of his body when his cell phone in his pants pocket caught fire.
"I don't believe it's a problem with any particular cell phone maker," said Tweedy. "It's a piece of electrical equipment. All electrical equipment can have a malfunction. This is a freak accident. ... It could be any brand of phone that could do that."

Picaso's clothing and furniture choices contributed to the tragedy. He was wearing polyester double-knit slacks and a nylon soccer jersey and reclining in a plastic lawn chair, all exquisitely combustible.

1 comment:

Jon said...

Any word yet as to whether or not he is, in fact, a liar liar? : )