Monday, January 01, 2007

She Blinded Me With Science

Just when I thought I had reached the end of the internet, I found a wonderfully interesting website that is fresh and new to me. Arts & Letters Daily linked to Edge.org today.
The mandate of Edge Foundation is to promote inquiry into and discussion of intellectual, philosophical, artistic, and literary issues, as well as to work for the intellectual and social achievement of society.
Today's question to the world's great thinkers: What are you optimistic about and why?

Or if you are like me this morning and have a hungover head, you can leave the high-minded stuff for later and read about the profundity of karaoke now.
A karaoke track is a kind of ghost-music, a dead tinkling into which heart and soul of the karaoke singer swells...

No comments: