Saturday, August 05, 2006

The Eyeball Kid Knows All

My daily dose of Tom Waits news, setlists, and such comes from The Eyeball Kid.

Nashville fans should know that there is a get-together today pre-show and post-show at Buffalo Billiards on 2nd Ave.

I'm a touch nervous about the anti-scalper methods working against me. We bought the tickets with my wife's credit card in our hands but typed in my name with plans for me to bring my credit card (same number) to the box office.

We can't find where in the house we keep mine, so we'll have to bring my wife's. The number on the card is the same, but the name won't match. Same last name but different first name. The plan is for both of us to go to the box office with her card and our IDs. I doubt it'll be a problem, but there's always a chance of trouble.

We'll see.

[Edit to add: One phone call to the Ryman comfirms that I should be fine. Fantastic news!]

1 comment:

Newscoma said...

You are a lucky man today.