Saturday, August 26, 2006

Free Mattress - Come Get It!

The good people here at Chez Bez downsized a few months ago and find themselves with one extra mattress set. It's fullsize and superfluous to our needs. It comes with boxsprings and is priced to move - Free!

I tried to donate it to Salvation Army but they insist that they came by and it wasn't here. I promise that it indeed is still here. Sitting on our back patio, it is very much here. Plan A is to give it away to whomever needs it. Plan B is to try to fit it into the apartment complex dumpster. I really, really don't want to resort to Plan B.

Need it? Want it? Let me know and I'll give you directions to the source.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I will ask my roommate tonight if she wants it. Right now she has a very crappy futon mattress. I would imagine yours would be a quality much above that. lol.