Thursday, August 17, 2006

Hey Kids! There's A New Blogger In Town!

My friend, Corey, is a concierge who has finally gotten into this whole blogging thing. He writes about Nashville and what it has to offer its community and visitors.

I'm no foodie, but he sure is. On any given day, he is telling me about some fantastic restaurant that he just tried out and how I need to check it out. And whether it's a five star restaurant or Hot Diggity Dog, he's happy to share with me the merits of the place and what's so great about it.

And now, for all of you foodies (or "pioneers of the palette," as Tom Waits would say), you can read about what he likes, and make your plans accordingly.

Check him out. He is certainly among Nashville's finest.

Blog roll, please...Webbspun Ideas has arrived.

1 comment:

Corey Webb said...

Wow, thanks for the big production and introduction.