Sunday, October 14, 2007

This Blogger Minimalist Thwarted

Too many passwords, too little personal benefit for having to remember them.

I've deleted my Facebook account. I'll delete my MySpace account (and its annoying viruses) as soon as I get the email address of a friend of mine who lives in Florida. But Twitter? I've been trying to delete that one for three days now and I always get the same reply:
503 Service Unavailable: The server is currently unable to handle the request due to a temporary overloading or maintenance of the server.
Whatever. I guess I can always just ignore it and exist there without logging in again. But it'll be hard for me to think of myself as a minimalist (humor me - I'll still have email and blog) while knowing that a Twitter account remains.

3 comments:

holly wynne said...

Sigh. And we'd only just begun (on Facebook, that is)...

chez bez said...

Holly: We'll always have old-school email. ;)

Anonymous said...

I tried to delete my Twitter too and got the same message.