Saturday, October 06, 2007

My Two Cents

A couple of months ago, Blogger announced that it was making it easier for you to find bloggers with similar interests as noted on their profile pages.
Say you live in Albuquerque, count the Smashing Pumpkins among your favorite bands, and like sushi. Starting today, we’re making it easy for you to find other bloggers who share your interests. ...more>>
That's pretty cool and I've enjoyed the fact that I can go to my profile page, click my city and find a list of other bloggers in my city, or I can click Peter Himmelman as featured as one of my favorite artists and find bloggers who have him featured as well. But what would really make this special is a way to check multiple keywords (say "Nashville" and "Peter Himmelman") to find local bloggers who like the same things.

2 comments:

Bar L. said...

hey, i didn't know about that but am going to try it...thanks

Lynette Garcia said...

Pretty cool